Das neue Forum für Hausboote, Hausbooturlaub, Bootsferien oder Hausbootholidays auf allen Revieren in Europa und USA Hier werden weitere wichtige Nachrichten publiziert: Das private Forum http://www.wasserwege.net/forum.htm ist seit 5.4.12 out of Order, wer also wichtige Fragen hat sollte diese jetzt in diesem Forum platzieren: Das Forum arbeitet seit 13.4.12 wieder. Hier erfolgt also bis zum nächsten Ausfall keine Datenpflege mehr!

but hes still filling out and hes

in Hausbooturlaub 06.01.2018 03:57
von jokergreen0220 • IO | 15 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- The San Diego Padres have gone 45 seasons without a no-hitter. Anthony Zettel Jersey . Andrew Cashner nearly put a perfect end to their drought. The right-hander carried a perfect game into the seventh inning and faced the minimum 27 batters in a one-hitter that sent San Diego past the Pittsburgh Pirates 2-0 on Monday night. Cashner (10-8) retired his first 18 batters before Jose Tabata grounded a clean single into right field leading off the seventh. Tabata was erased when Andrew McCutchen grounded into an inning-ending double play, and Cashner cruised the rest of the way for his first complete game in 31 career starts. "Ive had some no-hitters broken up before and I think in previous times Ive learned to stay with my game plan and keep making pitches," Cashner said. "That was a big spot in the game with McCutchen up. I kept telling myself to keep throwing my sinker where I wanted to, even though I gave up the hit on it." The Padres, who began play in 1969, remain the only major league franchise without a no-hitter. Cashner, who has not allowed more than three earned runs in any of his last 11 starts, did not second-guess himself about throwing a sinker to Tabata. "I didnt want to get beat with my slider there," Cashner said. "I still think its a great pitch. I still think its the right pitch. Thats the way it goes." Cashner struck out seven, did not walk a batter and threw 97 pitches. He also scored from second on a single, sliding home with the second run of the game, moments before giving up Tabatas hit. Though Cashner said he had never scored from second base or slid into home plate as a professional, he did not blame that for losing the no-hitter. "Scoring that run helped keep me in the game," he said. The Pirates lost for the second time in eight games after entering the day tied for first place in the NL Central with the St. Louis Cardinals, who played later at Colorado. "Cashner was throwing three quality pitches for strikes and, most importantly, he was keeping them all down in the strike zone," Pittsburgh second baseman Neil Walker said. "Sometimes, you have games like this where the other guy just pitches a great game." Kyle Blanks, Ronny Cedeno and Rene Rivera each had two hits as the Padres won for the ninth time in 13 games. They are 17-3 in their last 20 at PNC Park. A.J. Burnett (8-11) took a shutout into the seventh but wound up with the loss. He allowed two runs and six hits in 6 2-3 innings, with three walks and eight strikeouts. "A.J. pitched a heck of a ballgame himself," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. San Diego broke through for two runs against Burnett in the seventh. Cedeno and Rivera opened the inning with singles, and Cashner bunted into a fielders choice that left runners at the corners. Will Venable hit a sacrifice fly, and Cashner scored on Jedd Gyorkos single to left. The Padres left runners in scoring position in the fourth, fifth, sixth and eighth -- but it didnt matter the way Cashner pitched. "Once you get into the fifth inning, I always think about the possibility of a no-hitter," Padres manager Bud Black said. "The way Cash was throwing, where his pitch count was, the look in his eye -- the whole everything was set up for a good game." NOTES: San Diego closer Huston Street missed the game to attend to a personal matter and is not expected to rejoin the team until Wednesday. ... Padres 1B Yonder Alonso could take batting practice with his teammates sometime during the four-game series that concludes Thursday. ... A sizeable contingent of fans made the 90-minute drive from Morgantown, W.Va., to cheer Gyorko, a native of the city and former star at West Virginia. ... The Pirates honoured RHP Tyler Glasnow and OF Andrew Lambo as their minor league player and pitcher of the year. Glasnow was 9-3 with a 2.18 ERA in 24 starts for Class-A West Virginia, and Lambo hit a combined .282 with 32 home runs and 99 RBIs in 120 games with Triple-A Indianapolis and Double-A Altoona. ... Pittsburgh LHP Jeff Locke (10-5, 3.14 ERA) starts Tuesday night against LHP Eric Stults (8-13, 4.03). Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Jarrad Davis Jersey . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Jake-Rudock-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=872 .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Over the last 30 years, the winner of the Breeders Cup Juvenile has been awarded the position as the early favorite for the following years Kentucky Derby. Just one Juvenile champ, Street Sense, has accomplished the double victory. Now as 2014 comes to an end, the early favorite for the 141st Run for the Roses is not Texas Red, winner of the 31st Juvenile, but a 2-year-old colt who didnt start in the race on Nov. 1 at Santa Anita. As the calendar changes to 2015, the leading soon-to-be 3-year-old is a Bob Baffert-trained thoroughbred with just three starts, including a single stakes. His name is Dortmund, a son of 2008 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner Big Brown. The chestnut colt exhibited excellent racing competence this past Saturday when winning the $500,000 Los Alamitos Futurity at 1 1/16 miles. He learned a lot. That was the first time he went two turns, noted winning jockey Martin Garcia, and usually hes right there (on the lead), but today they broke really fast. I was pretty comfortable. I knew what I had underneath. Two months ago, he was pretty quiet. He was a baby, when he first ran, it was a big difference. Dortmund, owned by Kaleem Shah, came into the Futurity, formerly the CashCall Futurity at Hollywood Park, off a pair of wins by a total of 12 1/2 lengths. Unlike most 2-year-olds, he used stalking moves both times before runninng away from his opposition with Garcia in the saddle each start. Quandre Diggs Jersey. The Saturday start at Los Alamitos was a move up in class and, as Garcia noted above, a learning opportunity for the colt. He allowed stakes-veteran Mr. Z to set the pace and joined in on the lead around the final turn. It was a three- horse photo finish at the wire, including Firing Line, with Dortmund getting a head decision over Firing Line and Mr. Z. It was so close, Baffert said after the race. I knew it was going to be those three (Dortmund, Firing Line and Mr. Z). Theyre all really good horses. Hes such a big horse. I wasnt sure how he was going to handle the turns here. He broke well and (Garcia) got him into his own rhythm. He reminds me of Point Given. Hes got a good mind, but hes still filling out and hes still learning. Dortmund notched his first stakes win by establishing a track record of 1:40.86. Even more reason to like this horse come the First Saturday in May. Dortmund has been favored in all three starts and was the top rated horse in the first Kentucky Derby Future Wager at the end of November. Among the 23 individual horses, Bafferts youngster was 9-1 with stablemate American Pharoah at 12-1. The mutuel field was the overall leader at 3-5. The next Future Wager Pool will be Friday, Feb. 6 through Sunday, Feb. 8 and assuredly Dortmund will have much lower odds than 9-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Die ideale Kommunikationsplattform für alle Hobbykapitäne und Skipper oder Fahrensleuten egal ob Neueinsteiger oder alter Seebär. Wer noch mehr wissen will, kontaktiert http://www.wasserwege.net
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 107 Themen und 144 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: