Das neue Forum für Hausboote, Hausbooturlaub, Bootsferien oder Hausbootholidays auf allen Revieren in Europa und USA Hier werden weitere wichtige Nachrichten publiziert: Das private Forum http://www.wasserwege.net/forum.htm ist seit 5.4.12 out of Order, wer also wichtige Fragen hat sollte diese jetzt in diesem Forum platzieren: Das Forum arbeitet seit 13.4.12 wieder. Hier erfolgt also bis zum nächsten Ausfall keine Datenpflege mehr!

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/jerryd-bayless-76ers-jersey- c-21/]Jerryd Bayles

in Hausbooturlaub 06.01.2018 04:25
von jokergreen0220 • IO | 15 Beiträge

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Jerryd Bayless Jersey .com) - Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova will meet in Saturdays womens Australian Open final after both women cruised to straight-set victories on Thursday. Williams, looking to win her sixth Aussie Open title, took out fellow American Madison Keys 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 to reach the final. With the first set all even at 5-5, Williams was on serve when Keys went up 30-15 in the 11th game, but Williams took the next three points before Keys smashed a backhand down the line to knot it up at 40-all. Williams ended up taking the next two points to win the game, then Keys kept the back-and- forth affair going with an ace to force a tiebreak. Williams had set point, up 6-3, in the tiebreak when the 19-year-old Keys fired two aces to close within one, but Williams countered with an ace on her next serve to take the stanza. Williams pressured her opponent from the onset of the second set, taking the first game and breaking Keys in the process. However, Keys maintained composure and went up 40-15 in the next game. But Williams ended up grinding her way back and taking the game. After the two maintained serve over the next two games, Williams broke the unseeded Keys again and eased her way to the finish line. This was the first career meeting between Williams and Keys. The 33-year-old Williams is seeking her 19th Grand Slam singles championship and 65th career title overall. She is a perfect 5-0 in Aussie Open finals. Williams is tied with Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova for the second- most womens Grand Slam titles in the Open Era behind Steffi Grafs 22. I didnt expect to get to the finals of this tournament when I first got here because I wasnt playing great, Williams said after reaching her first Melbourne Park finale since 2010. I didnt play well at Hopman. I was so off. I felt like I wasnt moving well. I just wasnt feeling great on the court. Its been so long since Ive even been in a final here. I was kind of like, oh, let me just try (and) my theory now is to relax and play the match as best as I can. When I step on the court and hear the announcer, I dont have to win anymore. I can just relax and have fun. Meanwhile, Sharapova reached her 10th career Grand Slam final by beating Russian countrymate Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets. The former world No. 1 Sharapova, seeded No. 2 here behind Williams, rolled to a 6-3, 6-2 win over the left-handed 10th seed Makarova in 87 minutes. The former Aussie Open champion double-faulted seven times, but tallied 23 winners, including three aces in the win. Sharapova has won 22 of her last 23 matches against fellow Russians and improved to 6-0 lifetime against Makarova, including 3-0 at the Australian Open following quarterfinals wins in 2012 and 2013. Its been a strange road for me to get to the finals, but Im happy, said Sharapova. Came from behind in a few, really behind in one -- saving match points. I felt like I was given a second chance. I just wanted to take my chances. The 26-year-old Makarova appeared in her second straight Grand Slam semifinal. She lost to Williams at last years U.S. Open. The 27-year-old Sharapova is chasing her sixth career Grand Slam championship and 35th overall WTA title. Shes 5-4 in Grand Slam finals, including 1-2 at the Australian Open. Sharapova titled here in 2008 and lost in Melbourne in 2007, to Serena, and 2012, to Victoria Azarenka. Sharapova has yet to lose in 2015, going 10-0, including a title run in Brisbane a few weeks ago. The powerful Williams is 16-2 lifetime against Sharapova, who has gone winless in their head-to-head series since 2004. The American is 4-1 in their Grand Slam matchups, including 2-0 in Melbourne. Sharapova beat Serena in the 2004 Wimbledon final. Jahlil Okafor Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Julius Erving Jersey . And he said Sunday that players believe nobody in Sterlings family should be able to own the Los Angeles Clippers if hes gone. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/moses-malone-76ers-jersey-c-8/ .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott.OAKLAND, Calif. - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr approached Andre Iguodala during the preseason to discuss a somewhat radical idea he wanted to try out.Kerr asked Iguodala how he felt about being the teams top reserve and Harrison Barnes starting ahead of him at small forward. Iguodala, who had started all 807 games he played in his first 10 seasons in the NBA, wasnt thrilled about the idea but agreed to go along with the experiment.Kerr thanked Iguodala for accepting the role and named him a team captain alongside Stephen Curry this season.Its kind of a sacrifice. Sometimes you want to be selfish, you want to get your shots. You want to make sure you get your minutes, Iguodala said. Honestly, were all human. I go through times where I want to do this, I want to do that. But being a captain, I think about that and seeing the bigger picture — what are we trying to do? Where are we trying to get to?The situation is a perfect example of what Kerr expects out of the Warriors: unselfish basketball without worrying about individual accomplishments.Kerr has gotten players to embrace that philosophy, rolling out a new offence and a new rotation that are working wonders for the Warriors so far. Golden State is 3-0 for the first time in 20 years, and Kerr is the franchises first coach to begin his career with three straight wins since Neil Johnston did it to start the 1959-60 season.Kerr said he has been proud of the way his players have accepted his way of doing things, which couldve been complicated after the team fired popular predecessor Mark Jackson following a 51-win season and back-to-back playoff berths. Hes also quick to note that the season is just a week old and his rotation is far from flawless.Were trying to find the right group together, Kerr said about the second unit. I feel like were sort of treading water right now, but eventually I think well be able to make a surge with that group.What has pleased Kerr most is that the Warriors are still winning while adjusting.Power forward David Lee has missed all three games because of a strained left hamstring. Darryl Dawkins Jersey. He expects to return when the Warriors host the Clippers on Wednesday night in a rematch of last seasons first-round playoff series won by Los Angeles.Reserve guard Shaun Livingston, the teams top free agent signing this summer, is playing limited minutes while working his way into shape after missing all of the preseason recovering from surgery on his right big toe. And backup centre Festus Ezeli is still finding his rhythm after sitting out last season rehabilitating from right knee surgery.Even with roles and responsibilities still being cemented under Kerr, the Warriors look like the contender many expected them to be in the deep Western Conference.It says a lot about the guys we have on this team from top to bottom that no matter what situation youre thrown into that you can somehow produce and allow things to happen, Curry said.One of the most recognizable changes the Warriors have made under Kerr is an offence that has more ball movement, breaking away from the isolation-heavy system Jackson used the past three years.Kerrs style has flavours of the triangle offence from his days playing for Phil Jackson in Chicago, the pace-and-space attack of mentor Gregg Popovich in San Antonio and the up-tempo schemes assistant coach Alvin Gentry employed during their time together in Phoenix.The defence, which was among the best in the NBA under Mark Jackson, has remained stout — and the all-around game has given Golden State positive results.The Warriors whipped Sacramento 95-77 on Wednesday, routed the depleted Lakers 127-104 on Saturday and won 95-90 at Portland on Sunday.Were going to continue to get better. Were going to continue to grow, Iguodala said. Theres going to be some ups and downs. Having a year under my belt with this team is going to help weather the storm when things dont go the way we want them to.___Antonio Gonzalez can be reached at: www.twitter.com/agonzalezAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Die ideale Kommunikationsplattform für alle Hobbykapitäne und Skipper oder Fahrensleuten egal ob Neueinsteiger oder alter Seebär. Wer noch mehr wissen will, kontaktiert http://www.wasserwege.net
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 107 Themen und 144 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: